Salesforce Service Cloud
Hyderabad – India
- Design key technical components of the Salesforce.com solution own the end to end technical solution.
- Participate in design sessions with the business IT teams to provide various design alternatives.
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture of the client scales with it in the near future.
- Define technical best practices for the implementation.
- Perform code reviews ensure adherence to best practices.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation recommend remedial measures.
- Identify any application/code security issues recommend remedial measures.
- Strong expertise in various design patterns is a must.
- Strong expertise in Apex Visualforce is a must.
- Strong expertise in various integration options that includes native Salesforce.com APIs multiple
- Help build reusable assets for use in future projects.
- Experienced in working with large onsite offshore teams.
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer certification is a must
- 7 years of experience delivering consulting services, in client-facing roles that provided experience with all aspects of systems implementation, including 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce service cloud with lightning a must.
- Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices. Able to identify the need and recommend the use of apex and Visual Force to meet a business requirement.
- Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration and data integration.
- Strong technical writing skills. The ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents, process flow diagrams, solution design documents, use cases, test plans, and training documentation.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
Hyderabad, Bangalore – India
Skill and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Demandware/SFCC.
- Ability to convert Business cases into the design.
- Experience integrating SFCC Link third-party cartridges
- Experience integrating custom services into Demandware. Good exposure to payment, tax, OMS integrations preferred.
- Good understanding of the job framework and configuring jobs.
- Exposure to performance tuning such as pipeline profiles, technical reports and understanding of Demandware limitations such as quotas
- Good knowledge of Business Manager and associated configurations. Experience in using the SFCC content management system is a good to have.