at Trenton, NJ
Education: Bachelor / Foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Duration: 9-12 months
We are looking for a Senior Architect who has experience in design and architecture of large enterprise Data Warehousing applications (Salesforce, Snowflake).
Scope of the Project:
ETG will implement an EDW Solution using a Snowflake application that will leverage the out of the box functionalities of the Snowflake software with limited customization and minimal upkeep. Salesforce is the application through which the data will be upload to the EDW application. ETL jobs will be used to load data files from S3 folders in AWS to Snowflake.
Transactional data will be stored in Oracle DBs. ETL jobs will be developed to move transactional data to the EDW. Development and QA will follow the Agile Scrum methodology.
- 10+ years working experience in data warehousing and sound knowledge in EDW.
- Hands on experience in Design and architecture of large enterprise Data Warehousing applications and could technologies (Salesforce, Snowflake, AWS).
- Deep knowledge of ETL tools (Talend)
- Experience in Implementing Snowflake (not just developing POC’s)
- Experience with SFDC (Salesforce) is highly desirable.
- Experience with Oracle DB
- Must have a very good experience in Agile methodologies and experience in working with scrum team.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
If you feel this is a right career fit for you – Submit application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR, Etisbew Technology Group Inc, 7300 Lone Star Dr, Suite C200, Plano, TX 75024