at Dallas TX, US
Education: Bachelor / Foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Job Type: Full Time 40-Hours/Week
- Perform requirement analysis of the systems / infrastructure / application.
- Feasibility study in terms of implementation, technically and financially, in association with client and tech team.
- Identify opportunities for improvements. Time estimates and cost estimates.
- Preparing architectural plan for the it infra. Preparing detailed plan with timelines and the resources requirements. Identifying right resources for the project.
- Dataflow and data security analysis.
- Lead and mentor the development team onshore and offshore.
- Document design specification and technical specification.
- Understand and provide guidance on ecommerce best practices.
- Develop and maintain requirements and functional spec document.
- Attend functional requirements reviews ensuring all business requirements are being interpreted correctly.
- Apply knowledge of the agile methodology to project deliverables.
- Daily standup meetings with team.
- Weekly status update meeting with client.
- Bi-weekly review meeting with all the stake holders.
- Utilize and demonstrate experience with system and business workflow analysis, design and guide with my expertise knowledge of full SDLC (analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and support) of the eCommerce systems and various modules. To analyze and document future state operation specifications and application functionality.
- Utilize the experience in defining, documenting/communicating, and prioritizing business requirements, to configure, build and install ecommerce applications.
- To develop and execute business/system test plan, test conditions and test cases. To provide clear description of problems/issues for complex problems.
- Data flow diagrams, application wireframes, project plan, etc.
- Implemented critical updates to functionality like process flow, architecture and daily job scheduling to increase the performance and application security.
- Identifying and resolving critical issues during high stakes testing periods
- Leveraged my knowledge and experience in network-based systems, software code, database design, and experience during the assessments in resolving these issues.
- Regularly monitoring and upgrading the application to the latest version to improve stability and the security.
- Working with client project management team for project, sprint planning, retrospective and improvements.
- Interacting with multiple teams during project planning and requirement gathering.
- Work closely with QA team to release high quality software by identifying scenarios that need to be regression tested and documenting those areas.
- Work with Project management team to communicate project timelines, status of work, effort involved and risks & mitigations on a daily/weekly basis.
- Monitor and find any performance bottlenecks and security issues on client sites by implementing monitoring tools like Google Analytics, SFCC Log Center Monitoring, Einstein Analytics and reporting, etc. Identify optimal solutions.
- Conduct performance fixes when the application monitoring indicates issues exist by adjusting applications on the cloud to adhere to.
If you feel this is a right career fit for you – Submit application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR, Etisbew Technology Group Inc, 7300 Lone Star Dr, Suite C200, Plano, TX 75024