ETG offers mobile testing services for both functional and non-functional testing of mobile applications. ETG has rich experience in mobile testing for various domains such as Retail, Banking, Insurance, and Travel leveraging leading industry tools and best practices.
With the widespread proliferation of mobile devices and platforms, mobile application testing matrix has become more complex than ever. Moreover, the rapid evolution of different platforms, OS versions, form factors, screen sizes, OS’s, mobile networks, and carriers add to the complexity of mobile app testing.
ETG has experience in providing a host of tests for Mobile devices such as Interruption, Memory, Accessories, Performance, User Interface, Compatibility, Network Type, Installation, Upgrade, Drive, Battery, Performance, Functional Testing, Carrier Testing, and Geo-Fence.
Our Testing expertise spans across different types of mobile apps such as:
- Native Apps developed for iOS and Android
- Hybrid Apps with HTML5
- Websites with Responsive design
ETG’s mobile test offerings include:
- Mobile Test Advisory Services
- Mobile Test Tool Feasibility
- Mobile Test Automation Framework Development
- Functional Testing (Manual & Automated)
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing
ETG’s Mobile Test Automation Framework seamlessly integrates with various industry proven open-source and commercial test tools. ETG’s Mobile Testing Framework integrates with various CI/CD tools to enable end-to-end automation. Here are some of the key features and benefits of the ETG’s Mobile Test Automation framework:
- Tool Agnostic Automation Framework
- Pre-built support for continuous integration platforms
- Parallel Test Execution on multiple devices, browsers and OS
- “Business friendly” error reporting