Re-platforming your eCommerce system is one of the most challenging decisions you’ll make as an online reseller. It affects your SEO rankings; your customers will be affected, and thousands of products and product pages will be different. No company decides this lightly.
The ETG eCommerce team approaches your project with the utmost caution and preparation.
As with ALL our projects, we start by listening. And then, we formulate our solutions to address the three pain-points that most often force businesses to migrate, along with the specific needs that you’ve identified.
Losing SEO ranking a major re-platforming fear. ETG provides a comprehensive action plan that preserves your rankings and offers new and expanded options for improving SEO and Rankings.
We also can implement Predictive Analytics, and AI to strategically plan your growth, starting with a deep-level analysis of your target audience and their online buying patterns.
The ETG eCommerce team pays special attention to these Marketing areas
- Improving Site Search: Directed and faceted. We help Marketing control search results for the best user experience
- Personalization: We assist the Marketing team to implement multiple visitor personas and then we dynamically present content to the customer
- Mobile Commerce: Mobile is MORE IMPORTANT THAN DESKTOP. We specially design a mobile experience that exceeds your customers’ expectations
- Social Media: All ETG solutions include hooks for top social sites, easy share-ability, and social Commerce functionality
- Tag Management: All our solutions include tag management for increased search functionality and improved site map indexing on Google’s SEO
- Site Speed: For impressive google rankings, site speed is essential. Site Speed is a core ETG optimization service
ETG provides the laser-focus on Marketing required for eCommerce Success
- The new eCommerce platform provided by ETG will fit your short and long-term budget.
- The Platform provided by ETG will allow you to address several customer groups. For example, if you have Dealers or Distributors, we build one eCommerce configuration for them, and another site for your online shoppers.
- ETG will configure the eCommerce system with the proper security access, configurations, and pricing models for each customer group.
- The new system provided by ETG will withstand the peak loads and traffic necessary for great online shopping experiences
- The database provided by ETG will handle your quantity of SKU’s, and we’ll plan for your growth.
- Internal linking, product fields, product-related assets, video, multiple images, the system provided by ETG will manage all the features you need to succeed – today and the future.
Partnering with ETG ensures smooth development and a successful launch of your new platform. And the ETG eCommerce Team doesn’t stop once we launch your site, ETG monitors your metrics, analyzes traffic, and helps you continually improve your eCommerce system.
ETG: We’re here for the long run.